A new landmark with
Hi-street retail, entertainment,
workspace and more
Quality check by TATA Projects
Quality management is one of the major contributors to the growth of every business and therefore we have collaborated with TATA Projects for quality inspection. The quality inspection service is carried out to ensure construction execution is done as per the approved drawings by various consultants/architects with quality under check.
Precertified Platinum Rating by IGBC.
IGBC Green New Buildings Precertification (Tenant-occupied) project ‘Grandthum’ at Greater Noida
- Formed in the year 2001, The Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) holds a a very promising vision; that is, "To enable a sustainable built environment for all and facilitate India to be one of the global leaders in the sustainable built environment by 2025".
- The council is committee-based, member-driven and consensus-focused. The council also closely works with several State Governments, Central Government, World Green Building Council, bilateral multi-lateral agencies in promoting green building concepts in the country.
- The real estate’s growth in India is at a decent acceleration thus contributing immensely to the growth of the economy. When we talk about growth, it should be sustainable as well.
- The green concepts and techniques in the building sector help address the national, also global; issues like water efficiency, energy efficiency, reduction in usage of fossil fuel, handling of consumer waste and conserving natural resources. Above all, these concepts can enhance health, happiness and well-being of the occupants.
- Read More
- Green New buildings can have tremendous benefits, both tangible and intangible. The most tangible benefits are the reduction in water and energy consumption right from day one of occupancy. The energy savings could range from 20 - 30 % and water savings around 30 - 50%. The intangible benefits of green new buildings include enhanced air quality, excellent daylighting, health & well-being of the occupants, safety benefits and conservation of scarce national resources.
- Grandthum project is the first ever project by Bhutani Group, having attained the highest level of pre-certification that is “Platinum”, entitling it for a Global leadership recognition. It is an IT/ITES project located in Greater Noida West.
- Being the “Largest Mixed-use IGBC Platinum Precertified” project in Delhi-NCR, it will surely take the development of Greater Noida West miles ahead.
- We thank IGBC for their support and recognition.